Salam and evening.
Currently, having a bad fever. Night time is the most critical period where I sneeze non-stop and looking like a person who just cried for a year. Lol.
Well, just a small fever and haven't had it for a few months, I should be thankful right..heehee.
Anyways, its the new year of the 21st century, I guess its not too late for me to wish right?
So Happy New Year! :) New year, new blessings, let the past leave us in small trails of memories and hoping for the best of tomorrow!
I just realised that Melancholy Seed is now 6 years old o.O
Just want to share or highlight a few things or events that somehow made 2011 a quite meaningful year.
- A school leaver, official yeh yeh
Brassidium 2 09/10
- Alhamdulillah, the most precious gift given by Allah for now, SPM
- P-license holder ( trying not to even THINK of those crappy times where I failed the test)
mr google bagi hikhik
- A kindergarten teacher! This part, I very like. It is because I gained experience in teaching UpinIpin'ers, developing a loving and caring plus sensible attitude around them..eh sorry terperasan kejap. Wakaka
- First timer on formal interviews eg. scholarship.
(this picture doesn't exist)
- A university student - exposure of more hectic life eg. assignments, lab reports, tutorials, term paper and so on. Time management, social skills, discipline, consistency of academic performance and punctuality, all are very important. Lack one of these, I think I'll end up myself in big big trouble. True story lol
- Umi and Baba did their hajj, syukur syukur, separating from parents for 1 month and 2 weeks is really scary T_T
- Terengganu with dear dormmates, it was a memorable trip with them definitely :)
Taman Tamadun Islam
- My 18th birthday. Dunno why o.O
My very own 18th birthday cheesecake, made by Umi. The bestest in the world.
- Lastly, Friends. I made new friends through Facebook, Blogger, interviews, MDS, Kindergarten, UiTM Puncak Alam..and thats about it I think. Allow me to stress on this part. I think I met so many new people last year, that I somehow got a little bit carried away. By this, its trust. I was naive in meeting new people especially via the virtual world, didn't set barriers and I trust them easily, like they were the best people I met, YET. It didn't occur to me that I actually got into a mess of some unwanted or unknown businesses, which of course affected me slightly. I was thankful that finally I was out of the muddled-up situation and for that, I was more careful in believing words or actions. Because that particular moment can turn up anytime, and probably wasting my time worrying about whats my next step, what I should respond and bla bla. So, no more of that I hope please. I have no time in wasting your time dispersing out things I do not want to hear especially if it has nothing to do with me. Comprehende? But then again looking on the bright side, not all humans are like that. I am thankful once again that I met a few people who actually changed the way I think about life and its branches, the purpose of this and that, and most importantly, the people who brought me closer to Allah of course. A million thanks to them, although hidayah is owned by Allah, but it is given to us as a guidance, something we should hold onto for the rest of our lives. My apologies if I had hurt anyone's feelings instantaneously when reading this.
So I think thats about it.
Events coming up after this, Test 1; Asasi Night;Penang Excursion; Test 2 ; Study week ; finals. bestnya heehee.
Define time? Above here is what 'time' means. Fast and escapes without a trace :)
Thank you UmiBaba&sibling, friends, teachers, relatives, muslims from all over the globe for making 2011 a meaningful year for me. May Allah bless and place us all together in Jannah, ameen.
I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: “Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will.” This is who I am. Who are you?
- Imam Shaheed Hassan Al Banna